Bot or Not?
A Truthy project
BotOrNot checks the activity of a Twitter account and gives it a score based on how likely the account is to be a bot. Higher scores are more bot-like.
|bots:||@jusbieberphotos, @dtufreak, @lao232, @stanbieberfan|
You have requests remaining until your quota resets at .
Please keep in mind the following:
- Sometimes this service goes down when there's too much traffic. When this happens, please let us know by tweeting @TruthyBotOrNot.
- BotOrNot often categorizes "organizational accounts", like @BarackObama, as bot accounts.
- The BotOrNot classifier was trained on mostly English-language tweets. Using BotOrNot to analyze accounts primarily tweeting in other languages will produce less-reliable results.
- Use of this service requires authenticating with Twitter. BotOrNot does not access any of your account information. Authentication is required to interface with the Twitter API in order to collect public data about the queried account, which is then passed along to our tool for analysis.
- Retrieving basic user data from Twitter
- Retrieving user timeline from Twitter
- Retrieving retweets/mentions from Twitter
- Analyzing data with Truthy